>>"I am aware of transformer supplies. I was referencing to switch-mode
supplies (transformer less). I believe they have isolation between
primary and secondary.

Without a transformer? How are they getting any galvanic isolation? The
transformer-less switched mode power supplies I'm familiar are
most definitely _NOT_ isolated. I would like to see a design that was
isolate.

Mark  AD5SS