AC6JA wrote:

> I was just on Elecraft's website looking at the K3 mods and parts order
> pages.
> Is there a list showing which mods were installed in reference by  serial
> number or build dates?
> The parts order page only indicates that these mods are "included on all
> new K3's".
> I have factory-built serial number #3215 and wanted to bring mine up to
> current build status and want to know which mods I should perform.

An educated guess is that you need the top 4 listed here:
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_app_notes.htm

This is based on the bottom 3 which state "about 01/09/09", your S/N #3215
and a VY2SS post:
"Elecraft K3 ser#3408 came into existence today September 14, 2009!"

All 3 RF Board mods are easy to determine by inspection...easily accessible
by removing the bottom front panel.

You may also want the K3DSPLPF kit to bring your Rev C DSP board up to Rev
D.  See:
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/mods/dsp_rev_c_information.htm

...as well as the K3SYN Stiffener Mod (fixes microphonic coupling from the
speaker into the K3SYN):
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/ELECRAFT%20KSYN3%20Stiffener%20Mod%20Rev%20D.pdf

All of the above except the LPF kit are relatively easy to install.  Unless
you hear a 12 kHz artifact in your audio, you probably can skip the LPF kit
which is more complex.  The extended low end DSP audio mod is already in
your Rev C DSP.

Just to be safe, I would confirm the above with Gary@ or k3support@
elecraft.com.

73,  Bill  W4ZV