Thanks for the help!

Mike  AC6JA

In a message dated 9/5/2011 12:51:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
btipp...@alum.mit.edu writes:

You may  also need K3VFOFILTERKIT K3 VFO Tuning Noise Filter Kit which  was
implemented in August 2009...again easy to determine by inspection of  the
RF
board mentioned below.

73,  Bill

Bill W4ZV  wrote:

> AC6JA wrote:
>>
>> I was  just on Elecraft's website looking at the K3 mods and parts order

>> pages.
>> Is there a list showing which mods were  installed in reference by
serial
>> number or build  dates?
>> The parts order page only indicates that these mods are  "included on
all
>> new K3's".
>> I have  factory-built serial number #3215 and wanted to bring mine up to

>> current build status and want to know which mods I should  perform.
>>

> An educated guess is that you need the  top 4 listed here:
> http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_app_notes.htm
>
> This is based on the bottom 3 which state "about 01/09/09", your S/N
> and a VY2SS post:
> "Elecraft K3 ser#3408 came into  existence today September 14, 2009!"
>
> All 3 RF Board mods are  easy to determine by inspection...easily
> accessible by removing the  bottom front panel.
>
> You may also want the K3DSPLPF kit to  bring your Rev C DSP board up to
Rev

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/ELECRAFT%20KSYN3%20Stiffener%20Mod%20Rev%20D.pdf

This list hosted by:  http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list:  http://www.qsl.net/donate.html