Mike,

I do not know where those DC voltages are listed.  For as long as the K1
has been out, I don't understand why that omission had not been spotted
long ago.

However, back to your problem - the quickest path to resolution is to go
first to page 5 of the manual troubleshooting appendix and build an RF
Probe (if you have a 'scope with a 10X probe, it can be used instead).
The RF Probe does not have to be pretty, or shielded or anything like
that.  If necessary, punch the leads of the components through a piece
of cardboard to provide support, just connect the leads as indicated.

OK, RF Probe in hand, or 'scope (if using a 'scope, the Expected
voltages will be shown in peak to peak which are 2.8 times the RMS
voltages listed), go to the Transmit Signal Tracing section.  What you
are looking for is the first stage where the RF voltages are
significantly *lower* than the expected value.  If the voltages are
higher, that is OK, and is normal for a K1 that is not developing any RF
output.

Once you have identified the failing stage (the one where the output is
lower than expected, stop and let us know - we can help with detailed
analysis of that stage.

73,
Don W3FPR