Since the DC voltages for U7 are correct, and the crystal is
oscillating, you most likely have a problem on the band board - either a
soldering problem or if you have the 4 band board, a problem with the
lead tinning or positioning on T1 and/or T2.

If you do have the 4 band board, did you position the trimmer caps
initially with the slots parallel to the long side of the board?  If
not, do that and check again.

73,
Don W3FPR