Hello Thomas,

Any 8 pin Kenwood hand mic will do.  In fact, K2 is very accommodating for most
of the microphones.  I once used an Icom HM36.  It also worked well.  I
eventually picked up a Azden dynamic hand mic at US$20 and settled with it.
This Azden hand mic is now working with my K3.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
從︰ T Witherspoon <twithersp...@gmail.com>
收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期︰ 2011年10月2日 (週日) 8:48 PM
主題︰ [Elecraft] K2 Microphone Suggestions?

Hi, Group,

I have a K2 with the mic configured for Kenwood.  I've never used a
microphone with this radio before as I tend to do CW. However, I would
like a cheap, basic hand mic that would work for the occasional SSB
rag chew or field op. Something really basic.

Anyone have a suggestion that's worked for you?

Cheers & 73,
Thomas
K4SWL