On 10/5/2011 4:39 PM, Phillip Shepard wrote:
> When I recently sent this message to the reflector and the originator (Jim
> Brown), I got a message from Jim Brown titled Please Confirm You Message.
> This says that I need to reply as part of a SPAM monitoring service.  What
> is this?  Is it legit?

When you reply to an email reflector, there is no need to send a copy to
someone who is on that list.  In fact, it is a nuisance to get two
copies of the same email.

My email server is protected by "challenge and response" anti-spam
service provided by my website and email host. Anyone who sends me email
receives such a challenge -- unless they are responding to email I have
sent to their address, in which case they are on my "white list."

73, Jim K9YC