The list has always been moderated (at least in the 11 years I have followed
it :-).

But Eric tries to be easy-going and, since he is one of the founders of
Elecraft and the key day-to-day manager of all things at the factory, he
sometimes doesn't catch SPAM immediately - especially when it comes from a
list member.

So far, all the stuff I've seen seems to come from someone with an
"infected" computer who is a list member. The virus steals his identity so
the list software accepts the SPAM as a normal post.

Ron AC7AC