NO

If you have your email lists on your computer and you get a virus that goes
through your outlook or similar email client, then it can send that list back
to the hacker. It can also email, either direct from your machines, or from the
hackers machine, spoofing your address.

The only way to prevent that is using anti-virus software, and even then, just
sometimes, a new virus comes out before the vendors have written the code to
defend from it.
Also, without realising it, your might authorise something when your OS asked
for confirmation, without realising you are authorising a piece of code to go
through your email.

Then there are the systems that are storing your email addresses, like Yahoo
etc, they can be hacked via someone else's account and the email addresses
harvested - or the entire system can get hacked.

I'm afraid, once your email address gets on the Internet (most do, just by
emailing a reflector), it's a safe bet you'll get spam - not necessarily that
it will get hacked - but it's simple to spoof an address.

And yes, my random sig picker, picked this!
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108, KX3 #???
--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely