Since the loop surrounds your house, you have put the house (and shack)
directly into the highest RF Field for that antenna.

If your house provides good shielding - metal roof and a metal mesh
shield for the siding, with every piece of metal bonded together, you
are going to have a lot of direct RF in the shack just from the antenna
field.

How much power are you attempting to run.  You may get away with QRP
levels, but at higher power, you should expect problems.

I suggest first doing an RF Emissions Safety study to determine just how
much radiation you are getting at the house location, and protect
yourself and your family as a first order of business.
If you cannot move the antenna to another location, perhaps you can get
it higher which might help a bit.

I just looked at one of L B Cebik (SK) modeling studies for a 1
wavelength diameter horizontal loop, and if it is 0.15 wavelength above
the ground (80 feet at 160 meters) the radiation is a maximum at 52
degrees from the plane of the loop.  At lesser heights, the maximum
radiation will be closer to perpendicular to the plane of the loop.
That does place your shack directly in a high RF Field.

73,
Don W3FPR