This afternoon, I saw T32C on 10M FM, 29.580..  They were running split
(actually several split frequencies over the time I was listening).   The
signal was a solid 59 for a while in Northern California.  I tried to set to
Split mode with the transmit frequency high, and got a "Split N/A" message.
Checked through the K3 manual about FM and Split and saw nothing that would
help. Split works fine in USB on all bands.  I have not run FM before on the
rig, so there may be something obvious that I overlooked. Yes, I do have the FM
filter installed.

Any help appreciated.

73s

Randy K6CRC