Working the fox hunt tonite .. 20 is pretty quiet here at the beach,
and tuning around I hear weird birdies on specific frequencies. A
frequency will be clear, and make a 10 hz step and there's a bird
there. Then, halfway through the test the noise level drops
considerably and the birdies are everywhere! Something seems to have
changed .. this is the longest workout my KX1 has had since being born
earlier this year and maybe there's a bad solder joint somewhere? No
test equipment at the beach :(

de John/W1RT