Stewart,

I operate mostly in the CW mode and some RTTY. In my second RX I have a 400
hz 8 pole. My main RX has 8 pole 500hz and 250 hz filters not counting the
SSB ones. I normaly listen with my width set at 350 and down to  200-250 in
a contest. I can see no reason to have the same filters in both recievers
even using diversity.
I have never tried SO2V operating but I would be interested in hearing more
about it since I seem to have the hardware for it.
If you sell it, buy a P3 with the money.

73,

-Robby
VY2SS