Fra: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
På vegne af Mike KS7D
Sendt: 28. oktober 2011 21:42
Til: Poul Erik Karlshøj (PKA)
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Emne: Re: [Elecraft] Remote Control of K3 with iPhone/iDevice

I was looking at the More Controls user interface and there is room to add LSB
and USB buttons. I can also change the  frequency up down buttons to 10, 100,
and 1000.  I would be happy to make these changes. I am looking for feedback
from users on how I can make this app more useful. Please keep the feedback
coming. Thanks.

Mike, ks7d
EL87uu
Sent from my iPhone