Eric,

Is it possible to add a feature to the reflector that would allow
clicking on a message on the list to go right to it?  Believe that is
called "Hyperlink".

I get the Consolidated version, so see a list of 20-40 messages.  To
find one I want to read, I have to scroll down to it.  With the
hyperlink, all one has to do is click on the message to bring it up.  I
am on a number of reflectors that have that feature, and it is much
easier to manage.

There is a lot of good information on the Elecraft reflector, but not
all of it applies to my interest, so would be nice to make it more
efficient for me, and other, if you could do so.

Thanks for all you do.

73, Donald K6RV