Donald,

You might want to read the mail at the web bboard hosted by nabble.
Keep your Elecraft QTH.net list membership but set it not to send you
messages at all, and read and post via the Nabble page.  It's the same
messages as the Elecraft list, just a different way of reading and writing
them.

The Nabble postings are sorted into K3, K2, etc.

See http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com

Leigh/WA5ZNU