Add an "l" to the url ;)  http://www.qsl.net/ve3sma/downloads.html

I used Don's circuit on my low-band K2 (driving one each
50,144,222,432 XV) and an external sequencer in the Jitney .. the last
step of the sequencer enables TX in the K2. Steve's solution does it
in one board and doesn't require any mods to the K2, and it's
relatively easy to isolate 0dBm ..

I also use a filter similar to Steve's .. happened to have one of
Diz's universal low-pass filters
(http://kitsandparts.com/univlpfilter.php) in the kit box and built it
up for 10M and that eliminated a number of weird behaviours on TX ..

de w1rt/john