Yes, I'm using an iMac (Snow Leopard) with a MicroHam DigiKeyer and a KUSB. The
D/K with MacLoggerDX for rig control / loggin and the KUSB for Firmware
(although it could be used with MLDX too. I have the early KUSB (with Prolific
chipset), D/K uses FTDI.

Did get latest Prolific driver when I first used the KUSB. Don't think I needed
special driver for FTDI.

Run System Profiler and look at USB list, you should see your adapter come up.
Remember to refresh cmd-R, if you launch S/P before plugging in the adapter.

73 de M0XD (K3 #174, P3 #108, KX3 #???)
--
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade
they know they shall never sit in. -Greek proverb