I am using iMac-24 running Lion and have both the K3 and P3 utility programs
plus the one for the XG3.  All use the FTDI chipset and all work fine on Lion
(Mac OS X 10.7.2).

I also run MacLoggerDX as well which I highly recommend if you will use your
Mac for logging.

I also have all the same stuff running on my Macbook Pro (17) laptop but
usually do my Elecraft stuff from the iMac.

73, phil, K7PEH