There is a "trick" I use when removing the K2 heatsink.  Stick a piece
of electrical tape over each of the PA mounting screw heads - stick to
the surrounding board and whatever else it sticks to.
Now you can remove the nuts - push the screw threads back a bit to allow
the heat sink to tilt up and be moved to the rear.

If you are going to do a lot of work with the heat sink removed, put the
nuts temporarily on the screws.  You can move the K2 around without
losing the PA mounting hardware.

73,
Don W3FPR