Stan and group,

Just finished building my vertical antenna, and wanted to say it works as
advertised. I built it on a 31' Jackite Flag pole that I had, I built my own
UNUN with core from Palomar, and using 25' of RG-58 and the antenna mounted
on my patio it tunes up on 40-10 meters using my MFJ auto tuner 929.

I like the idea of no radials the most, and while it's not as good as my
indoor doublet in the garage, on 40 and 30 meters, on 20 and above, it is
better. So, with both my antennas now, I can operate and have fun.

Thanks again for posting this Stan.

73, Bill, k6mgo