Pardon me if this is an old topic, but I could not find anything relevant
to this with an archive search.

I have been enjoying my K2 for about a year but have always known the freq
calibration was off by about 1-2 KHz and have just lived with it by
compensating accordingly.  Now that I have a XG3 I want to get the K2 tuned
up as best as possible, which means I'm revisiting the freq calibration
problem again.

When adjusting C22 for 4000.000 KHz I find it will will never actually
reach 4000.000 and seems to bottom out slightly on the high side, maybe 1
KHz or so high.  Any ideas on where to look or how I may address this
problem?

Thanks!
Dan, NĂ˜DA