I prefer to keep my P3 in Fixed Tune mode. In this mode the VFO cursors
travel across the screen when the K3 is tuned. When the station of interest
is at the very edge of the screen it may be preferred to move the VFO-A
cursor to the center of the screen. The quickest official way to accomplish
this is to hold the CENTER button twice. There is no way to assign this
operation to an FN key.

My tip is to assign the FIXTRACK operation to a function key. When the FN
key is pressed the mode changes from FIXED to TRACKING and the VFO-A cursor
(and the station of interest) jump to center screen. Later, a quick push of
the same FN button returns the P3 to FIXED TUNE mode.

73,
Mike K2MK