  From: GW0ETF
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 6:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 12v ERR - Deoxit

  Due to an ordering misunderstanding I have 2 different Deoxit versions,
  standard cleaner and Deoxit Gold. According to the instructions the cleaner
  cleans(!) and the Gold is applied post cleaning to prevent any subsequent
  oxidation/tarnishing.  Wonder which everyone's using..?

  Not had any problems with the PA module on K3 #145 but plenty with the front
  panel connections which Deoxit fixes.....

  73,

  Stewart, GW0ETF

  w0mu wrote