From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of GW0ETF
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 12:42 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 12v ERR - Deoxit

Due to an ordering misunderstanding I have 2 different Deoxit versions,
standard cleaner and Deoxit Gold. According to the instructions the cleaner
cleans(!) and the Gold is applied post cleaning to prevent any subsequent
oxidation/tarnishing.  Wonder which everyone's using..?

Not had any problems with the PA module on K3 #145 but plenty with the front
panel connections which Deoxit fixes.....

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF

w0mu wrote