This is my first post to the reflector.  I did not build this K2
(#3575). I do have all the manuals and have read them extensively
trying to figure out what to do.  The radio  has most options
installed and I have used it a good bit.  I have noticed a the Hi
Curr, message on occasion.  This morning I checked it on all bands at
various power settings.  I had previously increased the current
setting from 3.5 to 3.8 to try and stop the message from appearing.

With the Current set to 3.8 the only bands where the HiCurr message
appeared were on 20M when the power was 90W or higher and on 17M when
power is 80W or greater.  I checked each band starting at 75W and
going up in 5W steps. I did this while connected to a 50 ohm dummy
load and in CW mode.   No message was seen at any power setting on any
of the other bands.

I did notice a couple of other issues.  First, on the higher bands the
radio was not putting out full power.  It was putting out more than
110 W on some bands.
Here is what I found:
10m- 80W
12M-80W
15M-90W
20M-100W
40M-125W
80M-120W

As indicated on my external watt meter.

And finally,  the audio level was approximately the same on all bands
except 15m which seemed to have only about 1/2 the volume as all the
other bands.
Any advise on how to proceed will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce R.
Oxford, MS
KF5IMA