Bruce,

Welcome.

First thing is to reduce the CAL CUR setting back to 3.50.
Check your power connections to be sure they are tight and then make
sure the voltage is not dropping substantially while transmitting (low
voltage can cause HI Cur warnings).  The voltage when transmitting
should be above 12.5 volts if you are to achieve full output with normal
current draw.

A HI Cur warning is usually the result of low voltage to the PA
transistors (power supply problem), a low pass filter problem, a
wattmeter balance and calibration problem, or damaged wattmeter diodes
(plus a few other possibilities).

You implied that you were running those tests using SSB - for
consistency, please use TUNE which is CW.  Once the K2 is OK using TUNE,
then SSB and/or data modes can be addressed.

I suggest you start by removing the KPA100 and test the base K2 alone.
If you do not have full power (greater than 10 watts) on all bands from
the base K2, then that must be corrected first.
Then install the KPA100 but do not power it (power only the base K2) -
you should still have greater than 10 watts output on all bands - if
Hi-Cur warnings are encountered in either case, stop and investigate.
Hi-Cur problems are normally the result of a problem with the Low Pass
Filter in the base K2, or T4 or possibly the PA transistors.  With the
KPA100 installed, there is another set of Low Pass Filters to consider
as well as the wattmeter balance and calibration.

Try the base K2 alone first to see what happens.  Once that is proven
OK, move on and add the KPA100 to continue.

I am on vacation until the 20th, so if I am slow responding, that is the
reason.

73,
Don W3FPR