Morning Fred,

When you see what appear to be the harmonics of WWV's audio tones, have you
tried reducing the level of the signal reaching the K3 - P3 (e.g. by turning
on the K3's ATT)?  If ATT is switched ON, does the amplitude of each tone
harmonic seen decrease by the same amount (in db) as the tones themselves
and the carrier ?

This test would help to narrow the search for the source of tones'
harmonics, i.e. at WWV, or between WWV and your K3's attenuator, or
somewhere after your K3's attenuator.

Up to the time when I had some useful antennas, July 2011, I cannot recall
seeing any harmonic of WWV's tones when using WWV or WWVH to check the
frequency calibration of my Perseus SDR, even when WWV's carrier level was a
good S9 or higher.

Best wishes for Christmas, and a Happy New Year when it comes.

73,

Geoff
LX2AO