Thanks for the quick response, guys.  I just went with the first
couple of suggestions, cut a 10 ft piece of wire and put it in the
antenna jack.  I was able to locate WWV  on 15 MHz and used the
Youtube calibration technique (CW / Rev CW) that I found in the
reflector archives.  So, I've not only got the osc calibration done,
I'm also picking up some transmissions.  That's why it's taken so long
to respond.  It's a relief to know that I didn't screw anything up
with the assembly!

I'm in the U.S.  The g3 in the address doesn't really mean anything. Heh!

Thanks again, to everyone, and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Jay