Hi David,

We're familiar with this amp. The KXPA100 will have several additional
features by comparison: 160-meter coverage; better transmit 3rd-order
IMD (optimized low-pass filters for each band); optional built-in 100-
W ATU (KXPA100) with two antenna jacks; instant auto-bandswitching
with any rig via RF sensing; and full integration with the KX3.

73,
Wayne,
N6KR