On 1/2/2012 8:17 PM, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:
> I grabbed one and checked it, and it's 0.135" in diameter - 3.5 mm. No
> wonder it works FB in my K3.

The REAL manufacturers of audio products are members of international
Standards bodies, like the Audio Engineering Society, and carefully
adhere to those international standards. When you buy from companies
like Amphenol, Switchcraft and Neutrik, you know what you are getting,
whether it's called a 3.5mm plug or a 1/8-in plug. I serve on the AES
Standards Committee with representatives from those companies, and many
others.

73, Jim Brown K9YC