 From: Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy <lx...@pt.lu>
To: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Yocto to Yotta meters

Wayne's recent comment about promoting a Chemist makes me think that
Elecraft is working on some sort of antidote or relief from this particular
"UP UP" problem.

Please bear in mind that working these guys umpteen light years distant from
us would probably involve "mental telepathy" not "radio", so "UP UP" ad
nauseum in this case could give one a bad headache - or worse.

73,
Geoff
LX2AO