Good Evening,
     The fog is quite thick today.  While I was bringing in some wood it
turned to slush and slid down my neck.  With the temperature right near
freezing the snow level rises above me and falls below me by the hour.
It may snow a lot but the accumulation amounts to zero.

    Propagation was decent this week.  Not great but much nicer than a
few years ago.  I am glad I brought the wood inside; it helps me listen
to the radio :)  It is much easier to spin the dial and search for weak
signals when your fingers and toes are warm.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-