You might try DSP. DSP NR helps, but does not help as much as on some other rigs.

At 06:54 AM 7/16/2005, Max & Susan wrote:
I am located very near to the main railway line from London to Birmingham. Four tracks and 25 Kv overhead wires. Very frequent trains and you can imagine the noise. The noise blanker is totally ineffective. I am living on a narrowboat on the Grand Union canal and use a Swantenna model 45. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Max   M/ZL4VV