Can't speak for Bill, but for myself, all night long on 75 and 40 meters.
There are people that show up with amps and antennas that you almost never
hear outside of a contest.   NQ4I near Atlanta has a 12 element LPDA for
80/75 meters fixed northeast. 4 or 5 elements active on any given
frequency.  What do you suppose that's like downwind?

73, Guy.