Hi Ron,

Section 97.112 with the "no remuneration for use of station" provision
was eliminated from the regulations some years ago.  So I think it is
now legal to rent out your station to other operators.

However, the "communications for hire" section 97.113 appears to make it
illegal to PAY someone to use your station.  So you can't hire a "dream
team" of world-class contesters to put your callsign at the top of the
Sweepstakes, for example.

But there's no rule against giving them free beer and pizza.  :=)

Alan N1AL