The Yamaha CM500's work great with the K3.  They require a bit of
equalization but that is simple to do. Heil headsets lately have been
cheap Chinese imports that break.  I like their elements or their
elements like my voice but not at what he charges.  Costco was selling
some nice noise cancelling headphones for 40 bucks that are probably
just as good as Bose, which you are paying for a name.