I'm looking for someone who can build two Softrock RX Ensemble II
receiver kits for me.  I made an attempt at one of them but the surface
mount components are just too small for my arthritic fingers to handle.
Thus, one kit is approximately 25% complete and the other kit has not
been started.  I'd prefer someone who has experience with building and
testing Softrock kits, but if you have experience working with surface
mount kits then I'd like to hear from you too!

Please reply off-list and let me know how much you would like to
complete the kits.

73 and many thanks,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS