I have been using the latest BETA release and notice that the Auto Notch
produces distortion when engaged.  It is far too agreeeive. Manual notch works
well. Have others noticed this?

I would prefer the Notches to be inside the AGC loop as this does not desense
the received signal when a strong signal is being notched.  IS it too late to
change the Notch to operate within the AGC circuit?

Also,  noticed that there possibly could be some
TX audio impact with 4.47,  making the audio rougher than normal...  This might
be due to the solar storms lately,  so will need to do some more testing.
Anyone else notice this?

Loss of AGC operation whicle using HRD has been improved quite a bit with
4.47.,

I am back to MCU 4.39 to see if the TX audio improves,  or if it just is being
affected by the solar storms.

Toby  W4CAK