>From the SoftRock Lite build
guide<http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/sr_lite_ii/02_lo.htm> -
I guess this could explain what we're seeing:

Sub-harmonic Sampling

Alan, G4ZFQ points out that on the 30m, 20m, 15m receivers, the Local
Oscillator produces a signal that is 4/3 times the desired center frequency
as opposed to the 4x the center frequency output for the lower band models.

"Subharmonic" works like this:- The LO outputs a 13.5MHz signl that goes to
the dividers /4, resulting in 1 3.375MHz square wave ( rich in odd
harmonics) being fed to the mixer. At the mixer, a strong 3rd harmonic is
present on the clock inputs, along with the fundamental of 3.375 MHz. The
3.375 fundamental multiplied by 3 yields the third harmonic of 10.125MHZ.
The Bandpass filter (BPF) performs the essential function of severely
attenuating any signals centered around the 3.375MHz fundamental frequency
and first harmonmic, but allows 30m signals centering around the third
harmonic of the 3.375MHz LO output. The result is that the mixer is dealing
with signals in the passband, centering on 10.125MHz, as though the
dividers were passing a fundamental frequency of 10.125 to the mixer. BPFs
are all that stop Softrocks from working on unwanted frequencies

73, Thomas M0TRN