I am contemplating a future sale or trade of my K3/100 and need to come up
with an appropriate used value.

It is a somewhat early serial number (~750) and has the following options:

main rx  6.0, 2.7, 1.0, .4, and .25 filters, General coverage BPF, and high
stability TCXO. It has the stock KXV3 (not the 'A')

second rx  2.7, 1.0., .4 and .25 filters.

It does NOT have the ATU.

It has most of the relevant mods to about one year ago including the ALC
mod to drive a Quadra

I have not included the MH2 microphone as it will stay with the K2 and not
with the K3.

I quick pass through the Elecraft site came up with a "today's price" of
3945. Obviously I paid less than "today's price" for some of the items

I am rough-guessing a value used of about $3300.

Comments??   (I am not currently soliciting for a sale).

Allan  K7GT