Correction... In the last paragraph of my post I see that I included too
much info from the iSDR web page. The page is aimed at generic SDR use,
and therefore lists as a requirement the need for an SDR like SoftRock
or LP-PAN. This is NOT needed with the KX3, of course. Additional
hardware is required to get a stereo audio input to the mobile device. I
sent a correction message yesterday, but it was apparently blocked by
the Elecraft list server.

Larry N8LP