From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of DK5EW
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:14 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Filter installing question

Hi all,
I have a small understanding problem in using filters.

I installed a additional SSB filter 2.1KHz/8pol on row 3. (1. is FM and 2.
is 2.7KHz).
I configured new 2.1KHz filter FL3_BW and set it with number 3 to 2.10,
FL3_Freq to 0.00, FL3_GN to 0db, FL3_ON to YES

_What I do not understand:_
On menu FL_TX_SB is now FL2 so I TX now with FL2(2.7KHz) ? Do I have to
switch there on FL3 to transmit with FL3 (2.1KHz) ?
Can I switch between filters in operating ? Is it then only in RX between
2.1KHz and 2.7KHz filter ?
And TX filter is always that one I configured in FLTX_SB menu ?

Erwin/DK5EW