You probably need to open up the XV and look at how it was set up ..
jumpers move around depending on whether it's used with Elecraft or
foreign equipment, different attenuators, etc
Is the transverter power control working? e.g. if you select the band
on K2 does the XV light up?

If it's all set up properly, the pair of cables from K60XV and XV50
carry 28MHz between K2 and XV, antenna connects to big connector on XV

de w1rt/john