You may see an antenna connected to the KX3 in the photos but the radio
does NOT come with an antenna from elecraft.  You must provide that part
of the system.  I didn't look to see what you picked out, but if it
seems like it should work, it probably will.  I'm gonna wait until the
radio arrives and I get to tryit out with antennas that I already have
before i look further.

Good luck,
...bill  nr4c