To all who responded to my query, both on and off list, I thank you.
Years ago I built all my wire antennas from the "parts bin", but
honestly, I've grown fat and lazy.

This Reflector is one of the best reasons to own an Elecraft product
besides superior engineering and execution.  The brain trust that
resides on this Reflector is absolutely tops!  The sense of community
here is terrific spurred on by the mother ship.  Having spent years in
industry paying for tech support from various tech vendors I can say
that the support provided from Aptos (without charge mind you) is
superior to any and all the support provided from the many vendors I've
dealt with.  Way to go Elecraft!!

--
73 de Dick, ka1oz
Elecraft K3/100