I have found the easiest single antenna to utilize is the OCF - it is
coax fed, making easy routing of the feedline. The K3's ATU handles it
fine (as does my TS-480 SAT).

Dimensions for the version I use:  88' on one leg and 44 ' on the other
leg. For a center insulator/balun I use the
http://www.balundesigns.com/servlet/the-75/OCF-balun-4-cln-1/Detail   I
use #12 stranded insulated wire (not house wire) available from any of
several ham distributors.

Works FB for what I do with it, which is mostly rag chew on 40 and 75
SSB. However, I have used on the higher bands with good success also.
The pattern does get somewhat directional as you move up from the
primary design frequency. If you have room for a couple of them at right
angles - that might be of an advantage.

Bill W2BLC