Yes Don, I knew when I used the term "classic Zepp" that I was taking
a bit of liberty with the term.  The original Zepp was indeed end-fed from
the cabin of a Zepplin.  I've often wondered how long the feeder actually
was.  They may have been closer to a simple end-fed wire.

I'd also noted the concept repeated in the J-pole.

We "old ops" have certain advantages ...

73!  Ken