*Kevin,

I worked the world in 1999 on an IC-706MKIIG, an SS750 Henry amplifier and
a Gary Stookey built GS3 screwdriver antenna mounted on my Kenworth 18
wheeler in the US..but they don't work either eh?

Oh well...I Can Only Monitor must mean something after all..TIC

73

Gary

The nice man in the white coat coat is calling me...again
*
On 10 March 2012 22:14, Kevin <kevin.sto...@mediacombb.net> wrote:

> I have very fond memories of my Carolina Windom 80 strung between two
> 50' Sycamore trees.
> I won my section of the 1999 Nov Sweepstakes and the 2000 ARRL Int.DX
> contest with that antenna an MFJ 949E tuner and 100W from my
> hand-me-down TS-520.
>
> Not bad for an antenna that "can't work".
>
> --
> R. Kevin Stover
> AC0H

Gary