So let me say one thing I know about antennas:

PUT SOMETHING UP AND GET ON THE AIR.

You can get perfect up, and you can get OK up. You an argue about what
works better and what works worse. But when the bands are open, you
might be able to work DX with a cantenna under your desk. (I've heard
stories.)

I used an untuned dipole with a LDG tuner to work my first (and only)
DXCC back in the last sunspot cycle.

So what I'm saying is put something up FIRST and then start the arguing,
I mean, discussion.

(But then again there are all sorts of aspects to the hobby and if you're
here to argue you can if you want.)

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com